Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I am not new to blogging, but I have been away from it for a while.  I have started up this blog partly because I would like to participate in the A - Z challenge with a new blog and partly because I feel very strongly about home gardening and would like to inject some humour, insights and knowledge into an area that can be daunting for the beginner.  I am starting my blog with the A - Z challenge but stay tuned for I hope to be writing about my garden frequently.

2 comments:

  1. Not to mention her insights and her humour...

    Love it, break a leg or should that be stem?

    And goodluck in the A to Z Blogging Challenge!

    judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m just dropping by to say hello! I look forward to seeing the alphabet all over your blog in April!

    Also, we ask that for the challenge you please remove word verification. Blogger is good about catching spam and we would like to make commenting as easy as possible for all participants.

    Konstanz Silverbow
    nothoughts2small.blogspot.com
    A to Z Co-host
    http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com

    ReplyDelete