Saturday, February 9, 2013

A - Z Challenge

A to Z Challenge [2013]

The A - Z blog challenge signup has come around again and I've signed on, again.
I really enjoyed last years challenge, I met some great people and I found the pressure of writing every day exhilarating. 
I learned how to schedule posts and that pre preparing topics was essential to avoiding panic writing. And I did panic, but it was all good.
Having the A - Z team on hand for tips and advice was invaluable and being an Aussie meant that my post was one of the first published each day.
The A - Z goes something like this ... Not counting Sundays, April has 26 days.
Each day is delegated a topic begining with a letter of the alphabet. The 1st of April will be a topic starting with A, 2nd = B and so on.
We can choose to run with a theme or not but we must post every day.
My theme this year will be revealed on April 1.  
I will continue to post our garden exploits during April especially if I can get most of my A - Z posts pre written. 
Well that's the plan anyway.
Please come and visit and if you are a fellow blogger, well, sign up you'll love it.


9 comments:

  1. I'm just off to sign up for another year. Thanks for alerting me that the list is open. I loved meeting new friends. At the beginning of this year, I started another blog and I've been commenting daily on news items and my reactions. It'll be interesting to see how I can work A - Z in. Scheduling might go out the window. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Francene

      I'm so glad you are back on board this year, I'll be reading your new A - Z's

      What is your new blog's address?

      Delete
  2. Last year's A to Z was great fun, wasn't it. Looking forward to this year's.
    Rosalind Adam is Writing in the Rain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am an A-Z blogbuddy stopping by to say hi. You can see me at shaylakwiatkowski.blogspot.com & amazon.com/author/shaylakwiatkowski

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shayla, just signed up on your blog as a follower. It all starts tomorrow, it's exciting!

      Delete
  4. Hello, just stopping by to wish you luck with the challenge. It's my first year so I'm pretty excited about it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebeccah

      Thanks for dropping by.

      That's fantastic, I hope you enjoy the ride. I'll pop over for a visit.

      Delete