Sunday, February 3, 2013

Dove update

And here is our little famliy now.  Babies are second from the right and third from the right.
Mildred is walking toward me, she's the only one who appreciates that I am not going to attack them all.

5 comments:

  1. The doves look so sweet. I wish I could heaar their soft coo. I hope they'll stay around and keep insects away from your garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Francene

      They are lovely. I'm not sure about the insects being eaten, so far its been carrot seeds and the odd tomato. There are so many birds around at the moment I feel like I'm in a Hitchcock movie. You'd remember white cockies and galahs? Flocks and flocks of them are hanging around. I think it's the fires, the bush and all it's food has been burned up so they come to the big smoke to eat.

      Delete
  2. Hi Damyanti
    thankyou very much for stopping in. This is my second A-Z, I had a lot of fun in the first one and thought I'd go for it again. My theme wont be gardening based this year but will be as challenging.
    I look forward to reading your posts as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mildred has such pretty feet! Loving the look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks JT, yes she does. Pity about the clacker muscles. Maybe (as you suggested) she could do with some pelvic floor exercises.

    ReplyDelete