Monday, April 1, 2013

Welcome

Welcome A – Z challengers.

This year I am going to try to blog about things that are uniquely Australian to me,
Stories about our flora, fauna, customs,colloquialisms, food, songs etc or stories from my childhood, teenhood or adulthood relating to these things.
I will try to write about things that you didn't know about us and probably some of the things that you do know but dont mind reading from a different point of view.
I promise not to write about Kangaroos or Koalas for my K day as I'm sure you have all been inundated with info about them. (although they are the cutest things and they are pretty unique)

I will still continue with my gardening and you are more than welcome to come and read about our garden and our strive for self sufficiency.
So, thanks for coming to visit and I hope you enjoy reading all about the things that I call Aussie Icons.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rosalind
    it certainly is, I'm champing at the bit to start reading blogs.

    ReplyDelete