Thursday, April 19, 2012

Q IS FOR ?

Let me quantify this, I am not the Queen or Qing of gardening but neither am I a quack.
I do not quail, quake in my boots or drop a quaalude at the thought of getting my hands dirty.
Yes growing fruit & veggies is seen as quaint, quirky even, but I think my few years of experience qualifies me enough to enthuse people to quaff their own home lemonade and I have no qualms about it.
Just quietly, home food growing is catching on quickly. Working in the garden creates quiescence of the soul. The quantity of your produce will be the envy of everyone. The quality of your quinces and quandongs will surpass that of the supermarkets. Have I put you in a quandary .. do I buy or do I grow?
I think the answer to that question is personal, but if you have some time is it such a quantum leap?
There are plenty of places to query about gardening or if you have had your quota of them and the thought of gardening still makes you quaver set your quill to email and come on over to my quaint little blog where your thirst for knowledge will be quenched (hopefully).
Please note: these quips are the quaint thoughts of the author only. Any quarrels you have with this blog should be quelled.

4 comments:

  1. Oh quite clever Debs! The quintissential you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And just think, I am struggling to come up with even one "q" word!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that Q is for query? Seriously quirky, Deb, love it!

    ReplyDelete